Registration Rates and Details
What's included in your SHRM Workplace Policy Conference 2021 Experience?
- Live access to all general and concurrent sessions.
- Exclusive, virtual meetings with Members of Congress.
- Tools to change workplace public policy at the national, state and local levels.
- PDCs to help you stay on track for recertification.
- Networking with HR peers and professionals to discuss top workplace policy issues and opportunities to build strategic relationships with policymakers.
|Early BirdThrough March 12, 2021||Standard Mar. 13 – Apr. 16, 2021||Late After Apr. 16, 2021|
|Early BirdThrough Mar. 12, 2021||Standard Mar. 13 – Apr. 16, 2021||Late After Apr. 16, 2021|
|General Education (Nonmember Students/Faculty)||$417||$477||$537|
|SHRM Faculty Advisor||$348||$398||$448|
|SHRM Student Member||$209||$209||$209|
SHRM WORKPLACE POLICY CONFERENCE 2021 CANCELLATION AND TRANSFER POLICY*
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing via our Conference Transfers and Cancellation Form.
- Confirmed registrants may cancel and receive a full refund minus a $250 cancellation fee until March 12, 2021. Cancellations received from March 13, 2021 through April 9, 2021, will be refunded fifty percent (50%) of the registration fee. Cancellations after April 9, 2021, are nonrefundable.
- Transfers are permitted one-time within the calendar year. An attendee must request a transfer within 48 hours before the start of the event. If an attendee chooses to transfer the registration to another SHRM event, he or she is responsible for paying any price difference (if applicable).
- Attendees who do not attend the event and/or do not contact SHRM via written correspondence by the dates above will be responsible for the full attendee registration fee.
- If a SHRM member transfers his or her registration to a nonmember, the nonmember must do one of two things: Pay the difference between the SHRM member and nonmember price at the time of the transfer, or become a SHRM member at the time of transfer.
- Cancellations of conference add-on activities: An additional cancellation fee of $75 will be charged for each conference add-on, including preconference workshops, educational programs, senior leadership programs, interpretation services and the guest program. No refunds will be given for SHRM On Demand.
- If SHRM cancels or postpones an event, attendees can transfer their registration to another SHRM event within the next 12 calendar months, without penalty, or receive a full refund. If an attendee chooses to transfer to another SHRM event, he or she is responsible for paying any price difference (if applicable).
- For cancellations due to visa denials, please use our Visa Denial Refund Request Form or email email@example.com.
*Policy subject to change.