Washington Hilton Room
Washington Hilton Sidecar Bar and Seating
Washington Hilton Lobby Tech Lounge
Washington Hilton Lobby Seating with sunlight
Cherry Blossom season
Explore our Nation’s Capital before and after the event. Keep up to date with what is happening in D.C. during your stay!
THINGS TO DO IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
Here are some recommendations to have networking dinners and drinks with your fellow attendees.
- McClellan’s Sports Bar (Washington Hilton)
- Sidecar (Washington Hilton)
- The Board Room D.C. (5 min walk)
- Jack Rose Dining Saloon (6 min walk)
- Bistrot Du Coin (5 min walk)
Have some time on your hands or want to explore the city? Here are some recommendations that are nearby.
- Cherry Blossom season
- Major General George B. McClellan Park
- Spanish Steps
- African American Civil War Museum
- Smithsonian National Zoo
- Museum of the Palestinian People
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) is the nearest airport to the Washington Hilton. The airport is approximately 6 miles from the conference hotel.
There are many ways to get around Washington, D.C. during your time at WPC! From taxis and ride share apps to shuttles, WMATA (Metro) and pedicabs, explore Washington, D.C.’s transportation options as you prepare for your trip.