Join hundreds of workplace leaders to gain the knowledge and skills needed now more than ever to become an executive thought leader in the workplace while elevating the HR profession—from anywhere! Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are transforming this annual, can't-miss event into a fully virtual experience. Secure your spot to...
- Hear directly from foremost experts and Capitol Hill veterans who will share the latest on issues impacting workplace policies as well as their "on the ground" advocacy strategies, success stories and unique insights.
- Become an even stronger workplace leader. From timely training in persuasive communications to a virtual, dedicated Capitol Hill Advocacy Day with Members of Congress and their staff, we've got you covered.
- Build strategic relationships and lasting connections with fellow professionals from across the country so you can advance your career in HR and positively impact over 115 million people in the workforce.
Where will Workplace Policy Conference 2021 be held this year?
With the safety of our attendees, partners, volunteers and staff top of mind, Workplace Policy Conference 2021 will be hosted 100% virtually. We're utilizing cutting-edge technology to ensure the energizing and transformative Workplace Policy Conference experience you are anticipating.
When is it?
SHRM Workplace Policy Conference 2021 will run virtually April 19-21, 2021.
What does my ticket include?
We're using this opportunity to expand the Workplace Policy Conference 2021 program with exciting new features. Your ticket includes...
- Customized recommendations for new networking opportunities based on your profile
- Meet-and-greets through chatroom communities and networking lounges
- Real-time Q&A sessions with speakers
- All-new sessions across multiple topics - with custom suggestions just for you
- 10+ professional development credits (PDCs)
- And way more!
What is the refund policy?
Visit our rates page to see the cancellation policy.
What are the sponsorship and partnership opportunities?
Be a part of the experience with our virtual sponsorship opportunities.