Empowering Workplace Leaders to Advocate on Capitol Hill and on the Job
The SHRM Workplace Policy Conference 2022 is an opportunity to cause the effect on federal, state and local public policies that impact your profession and your organization. Gain the knowledge and skills you need to become a thought leader on workplace policy issues.
Hear from U.S. and global policy influencers about issues impacting today's workforce and join hundreds of workplace leaders to gain the knowledge and skills needed to become an executive thought leader in the workplace while elevating the HR profession in the marketplace.
MEET THE SPEAKERS
Foremost experts and Capitol Hill veterans will share the latest on issues impacting workplace policies, as well as their “on the ground” advocacy strategies, success stories and unique insights.
Become an even stronger workplace leader. From sessions on timely topics to persuasive communications training to interfacing with Members of Congress and their staff, we’ve got you covered.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
Build strategic relationships and lasting connections with fellow professionals from across the country so you can advance workplace policy and your career in HR, all while positively impacting over 115 million people in the workforce.
2022 keynote speakers
National Foundation for Women Legislators
Office of Disability Employment Policy, U.S. Department of Labor
”HR leaders have a vital role in helping their organizations navigate federal and state laws and regulations that impact their employees—and can be the leading advocate and the person who helps shape the future of workplace policy.”
STAY IN THE KNOW.
Get the latest news and updates on all things Workplace Policy Conference 2022.
By submitting this form, you are agreeing to receive communications from SHRM about this product and other related products and services. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking 'Unsubscribe' at the bottom of any email you receive.
- Get a clear understanding of the complex world of workplace legislation and court decisions that impact how you do business.
- Learn about the latest regulatory and enforcement activities from those on the front lines of implementing federal employment laws.
- Identify and address common pitfalls that can put your organization at risk, such as pre-employment screening, FLSA compliance and sexual harassment claims.
- Get tools, tips and resources that help minimize your organization’s exposure to litigation.
- Be an advocate! Influence the HR public policy agenda by attending the Capitol Hill visits.
- Build your network of peers and resources.
- Senior HR Professionals who need to know what’s next in workplace law & legislation seeking to successfully position their organizations.
- HR professionals seeking practicable, actionable guidance on workplace management.
- HR managers seeking to build compliant organizations and manage risk.
- HR practitioners who want to hear from leaders and legislators on how workplace law affects them.