BREAKTHROUGH at INCLUSION 2020
Go beyond traditional diversity and inclusion practices to forge a culture where all people thrive. The movement to champion better workplaces continues this October 19-21 in Philadelphia, PA. Grab your seat at the table, or join us virtually, as we focus on creating and enabling dynamic workplace cultures.
Come willing to learn from those who bring different ideas, experiences and realizations. With eyes on the future, these speakers will challenge you to face your biases, shift your perspective, and break through workplace issues. These trailblazers do more than just promote employee engagement—they will help you increase your organization’s value on diverse employee experiences, positioning your program for future success.
Learn, listen, and leave with a notebook of implementable ideas. No matter you experience level or what challenges you're looking to break through, be prepared to immerse yourself and expand the narrative driving workplace culture forward for all.
Connect with the must-know people in your industry and create allies in the fight for a diverse workforce, balance, and equality. INCLUSION 2020 is the place for extraordinary opportunities all around. You will encounter networking opportunities that will push you to grow and celebrate, become inspired, and be renewed.
—INCLUSION 2019 Attendee
Join HR generalists, diversity practitioners, senior managers and recruiters for professional and personal development, networking, and learning at the SHRM Diversity & Inclusion Conference & Exposition.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• HR generalists or managers who need to provide measurable results for their company’s diversity & inclusion (D&I) programs or initiatives.
• Aspiring HR or business leaders tasked with implementing a D&I program or initiative.
• HR professionals responsible for recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce.
• Directors of D&I and chief diversity officers seeking innovative, forward-thinking strategies.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
• To learn how to incorporate D&I as a critical component of your organization’s corporate culture.
• To ensure that your organization’s D&I strategy aligns with its business objectives.
• To create a globally inclusive and culturally competent workforce for the modern workplace.
• To review measurement and accountability mechanisms for successful D&I initiatives.
• To exchange ideas and to learn best practices for the ever-changing landscape of D&I.