INCLUSION 2020: Virtual Experience
INCLUSION 2020 has transformed into an all-virtual experience! With up to 50 sessions across 8 topics, this can’t-miss, three-day event gathers 1,000+ DE&I leaders to address today’s workplace culture, drive bold change, and create collaborative networks. All the value, without the travel expense, will put enhanced experiences at your fingertips.
Join us to go beyond traditional diversity and inclusion practices to enhanced DE&I implementations that create a lasting impact where all people thrive. Join us October 19-21—now from anywhere in the world and at a new rate!
Come willing to learn from industry trailblazers that will challenge you to boldly face your biases and challenge your perspective. Get ready for energizing moments that will help increase your organization’s value on diverse employee experiences and position your program for future success.
To guide you to the best session for your learning journey, we’ve made it easy to identify the sessions that are right for you. Whether you’re looking to learn how to incorporate DE&I as a critical component of your organizations’ corporate culture, or to ensure that your organization’s strategy aligns with its business objectives, we’ve got you covered.
EXPLORE THE PROGRAM
Throughout INCLUSION 2020: Virtual Experience, connect with 1,000+ industry leaders and create connections with other attendees who, like you, are direct drivers of a balanced, equal, and diverse workforce. Our meaningful networking opportunities will open doors as you grow and celebrate, become inspired, and benchmark on actionable solutions.
"This conference helps me stay in touch with inclusion efforts around the globe, validates what we are doing well, and prompts thinking about how we can improve."
—— Amy Kennedy
Chair, Diversity and Inclusion Council
East Tennessee Children’s Hospital
Join HR generalists, diversity practitioners, senior managers and recruiters for professional and personal development, networking, and learning at the SHRM Diversity & Inclusion Conference & Exposition.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• HR generalists or managers who need to provide measurable results for their company’s diversity & inclusion (D&I) programs or initiatives.
• Aspiring HR or business leaders tasked with implementing a D&I program or initiative.
• HR professionals responsible for recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce.
• Directors of D&I and chief diversity officers seeking innovative, forward-thinking strategies.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
• To learn how to incorporate D&I as a critical component of your organization’s corporate culture.
• To ensure that your organization’s D&I strategy aligns with its business objectives.
• To create a globally inclusive and culturally competent workforce for the modern workplace.
• To review measurement and accountability mechanisms for successful D&I initiatives.
• To exchange ideas and to learn best practices for the ever-changing landscape of D&I.