What It Takes to Meet Your Retirement Plan Fiduciary Responsibilities in 2022
Attendees will learn to ensure they are meeting their fiduciary responsibilities as a retirement plan sponsor by understanding your duties and learning best practices for fiduciary governance
The last two years have broken records for fiduciary litigation against retirement plan sponsors, but this does not have to be your fate. If your company sponsors a retirement plan, be sure to join us to hear answers to the following top five fiduciary questions of 2022:
- Why is fiduciary education so important?
- What does it meet to be a fiduciary?
- How can I avoid personal liability and ensure my responsibilities are fulfilled?
- Can any of these responsibilities be outsourced?
- What’s new in Washington that will impact my company’s retirement plan?
- Identify who is considered a fiduciary to your organization’s retirement plan.
- Understand the duties of a retirement plan fiduciary.
- Learn how to partner with prudent experts to help you meet your own fiduciary responsibilities.
- Outline strategies for meeting fiduciary duties including investment policy development, ERISA safe harbors and timely topics such as cybersecurity and target retirement date fund selection
Presenter:Kristen Koluch, CFA , AIFA, CFP, Senior Vice President, Investments,
Presenter:Kevin Mahoney, CIMA, Managing Director, Senior Institutional Consultant,