From Pandemic to Endemic: Workplace Legal Challenges and Opportunities in a Post-COVID Environment
Attendees will learn that with the end of the pandemic hopefully in sight, this program will focus on employer adjustments to a post-COVID workplace reality.
- Review COVID’s impact on the workplace.
- Review legal issues related to remote work and other reasonable accommodations.
- Discuss the rise of state family and other leave laws.
- Overview of recruitment and retention challenges.
- Offer best practices to adapt to new workplace realities.