Mental Health Parity – We Really Mean It!
Attendees will learn best practices for how employer plans should prepare for the increased focus on nonquantitative treatment limitations (NQTLs) due to the legislative mandate of the CAA and the vigor with which the DOL is examining the plans.
- Review the legislative and regulatory NQTL requirements for employer plans.
- Review the legislative and regulatory surprise billing requirements for employer plans.
- Best practices for 2022 with respect to NQTL analyses for employer plans – since the goals are clearly laudable, what is the best way for employers to respond?
- Learn how insurers, TPAs and other vendors been responding to the increased DOL scrutiny.
- Working with your insurers, TPAs and other vendors to implement the NQTL analysis.
Presenter:Jay M. Kirschbaum, Benefits Compliance - Director and Sr. V.P.,
World Insurance Associates