Has America Gone to Pot? Evolving Legal Issues Related to Cannabis in the Workplace
Attendees will learn of state and federal workplace laws related to marijuana and corresponding survey of employer policies.
- Understand the history of federal drug laws regarding cannabis
- Review changes to marijuana laws over last 10 years
- Outline conflicts between federal and state laws
- Discuss challenges for employers related to recruitment and retention
- Offer best practices and strategies for policies and testing