Don’t be Surprised by the Transparency and Surprise Billing Rules that are Effective in 2022
Attendees will learn of the transparency and surprise billing rules that legislation and regulations will require for employer plans in 2022.
- Review the legislative and regulatory transparency requirements for employer plans.
- Review the legislative and regulatory surprise billing requirements for employer plans.
- Best practices for 2022 with respect to transparency and surprise billing – since the goals are clearly laudable, what is the best way for employers to respond?
- Working with your insurers, TPAs and other vendors to implement the transparency and surprise billing requirements.
- How to structure employer medical plans to assist with new challenges that employers and their employees are likely to face in the future.
Presenter:Jay M. Kirschbaum, Benefits Compliance - Director and Sr. V.P.,
World Insurance Associates