Owner and Fitness Consultant
Walter Lewis Fitness Solutions LLC (WLFS)
Connect Online with this Speaker
Walter Lewis, owner of Walter Lewis Fitness Solutions, LLC (WLFS) has trained and coached over 7100 individuals to achieve optimal health and fitness. His list of clients includes corporations, busy professionals, executives, CEOs, seniors, pageant competitors, adults, children, and young adults.
In 2011, he helped Gaylord National Harbor Hotel become 2nd ranked Healthiest employer with his corporate bootcamp. He’s been the wellness and fitness coach for the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) since 2012. His programs at SHRM include Bootcamp, Couch to 5K class, Lunch and Learn Lectures, and Mid-day Stretch, webinars, and virtual bootcamp. Other corporate clients include Mitre, Boeing, Vitamin Shoppe, and Westin Hotel.
Walter is the author of several books including “Momentum” How to Build Resilient Self Control and Crush Your Health and Fitness Goals; and “The 4 Healthy Habits of The Highly Effective Busy Professional.
His credentials include the following:
- RRCA Certified Running coach
- National Council for Certified Personal Trainers (NCCPT)
- American Council on Exercise Personal Training (ACE)
- Certified Wellness Coach (endorsed by College of Sports Medicine)
- BA, Business Administration from Averett University
- MS, Information Management from Marymount University
WLFS BY THE NUMBERS
- Number of clients trained: 7100
- Years in Business: 17
- Average Weight Loss for Clients: 55 pounds
- Average Body Fat Loss for Clients: 13.5%
- Average Time Clients Spend with WLFS: 5 years