How to Predict Your Candidate’s Success Before You Hire Them
On Demand 8
Competencies: Leadership (Behavioral) | Intended Audience: Beginner (Committing to I&D)
Start hiring top performing employees the first time.
In this crazy talent market it is essential to predict whether or not the candidate you've been considering will actually succeed.
Businesses without an effective hiring process and DEI initiatives will struggle to scale. Little is taught about recruiting and effective onboarding, and trying to hire an employee without a proven process leads to overwhelm and poor hiring choices that alienate all talents...but don't freak out. I have a way that will get you out of the endless cycle, and I'm teaching it here!
- A five-step hiring process that helps you predict your candidate's success before they make it to your payroll.
- A tool that helps you weed out the candidates that won’t succeed from the ones who will help you stay compliant with DEI procedures.
- The criteria your candidate should meet before you hire them.
- What questions to ask during the job interview that will determine if they will succeed.
- How to shorten the ramp-up time and set your new employee up for success.