How to Communicate and Implement Inclusive Benefit Programs
Competencies: Leadership (Behavioral), Organization (Technical), People (Technical) | Intended Audience: Intermediate (Fostering DEI)
Attendees will gain insight into how Paycor has added inclusive benefits options as aligned with our DE&I strategy.
Session seating is first come, first served. Thank you for your cooperation.
Come join a Senior leader in HR Benefits and the Head of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion from a prominent HCM company as they present their model for expanding benefits options with inclusion and equity for their total rewards programs. In this session, participants can expect to walk away with a general understanding of Paycor's approach to DE&I, its strategy and how it includes all parts of the employee life cycle - specifically employee benefits. Come to this session to get ideas for how to embed this into your own organization!
- Use an understanding of the organization’s structure, processes, systems and policies to facilitate the successful implementation of HR benefits and DE&I.
- Learn how to facilitate communication and decision-making necessary to implement inclusive benefits.
- Be able to expand their own benefits programs in response to significant changes within and outside of the organization as it relates to their employees diversity.
- Implement and manage benefits and programs that support a diverse and equitable workforce.
- Obtain knowledge of current trends and HR benefits best practices relating to DE&I.
Presenter:Amy E. Hull, Head of Diversity Equity and Inclusion,
Presenter:Jennifer Gessendorf, Senior Director of Total Rewards, HR Operation & Systems,