Driving Justice, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion for Impact
Pacific Jewel C
Competencies: Leadership (Behavioral), Organization (Technical), People (Technical) | Intended Audience: Senior-Level (Elevating DEI)
Attendees will learn effective strategies and implementation techniques to driving deep systemic changes with your organization to create a culture of belonging that supports equity and access for all.
Session seating is first come, first served. Thank you for your cooperation.
Join us for a panel discussion on JEDI-justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion. Despite a growing focus on justice, equity, diversity and inclusion (JEDI), the imbalance of power remains within our institutions, organizations and social systems. We will be discussing transformative systemic change to drive impact in both environmental and social justice. We will share effective strategies, models, and frameworks. Best practices, tools, and case study learnings will be highlighted. We will discuss layering in AI and other technologies to support data-driven decision-making. All members of the panel are JEDI thought leaders and practitioners. In addition to the the author, the other panelists are contributors to Kohl’s newly released book, Driving Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion.
- Gain insight into justice, equity, and inclusion including key terms and concepts.
- Gain insight into systemic barriers as well as effective programs and project to drive change.
- Develop tools and techniques to effectively manage in the 21st Century.
- Navigate an organization’s journey on the JEDI maturity continuum.
- Develop a JEDI North Star Vision for your organization.
- Gain insight into other's best practices and challenges through shared case studies.
Presenter:Kristina Kohl, MBA, PMP, Managing Principal,
Presenter:Erika White, Manager of Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging,
Presenter:Fiona Jamison, CEO,