CANCELLED - Equity by Design: Data-Driven and Human-Centered Approaches to DEI
Pacific Jewel B
Competencies: Business (Behavioral), Leadership (Behavioral), Organization (Technical) | Intended Audience: Senior-Level (Elevating DEI), Intermediate (Fostering DEI)
With early access to Ellequate's proprietary research findings, as well as relevant employer case studies, participants will learn how to design and implement DEI strategies that support the whole employee, promote behavioral change, and strengthen organizational culture.
Session seating is first come, first served. Thank you for your cooperation.
With a tight labor market fueled by the global pandemic and rapidly shifting employee expectations, it is more important than ever for employers to be strategic in their efforts to recruit, retain, and develop top talent. If organizations want to become employers of choice, they will need to prioritize DEI approaches that are data-driven and human-centered.
In this session, participants will gain early access to Ellequate’s proprietary research findings that connect workplace policies and practices to employee experience—with a focus on employees with historically marginalized identities. We’ll examine case studies that demonstrate how employers have used quantitative and qualitative data to:
- Disrupt bias in operational systems.
- Co-design policies and practices alongside employees at all levels.
- Improve attraction and retention.
- Increase diverse representation in leadership.
- Gain insight into collecting, disaggregating, and analyzing employee data.
- Understand how to design a workplace that promotes equity at every career (and life) stage.
- Learn from the experiences of other employers and industry leaders that have successfully implemented data-driven DEI approaches, including how to get buy-in at all levels.
- Prioritize efforts to drive change and respond quickly to employee needs.