Preconference Offering, Seminar
Additional fee and registration required
Competencies: Communication, HR Expertise, Leadership & Navigation | Intended Audience: Mid-Level
*Additional registration fee required.
In this exciting, hands-on program, you will learn to sharpen your competitive edge in the marketplace by adopting new assessment and interviewing techniques. Through application-based activities that you will experience with a group of your peers, you will learn to incorporate the five stages of design thinking to ensure that your talent acquisition practices yield a positive experience for different candidate types at all levels. You will benefit from the teaching and practical wisdom of an HR industry expert, and, upon leaving this course, you will be equipped to implement the new skills you have tested in a safe learning environment.
As a result of this seminar, participants will be able to:
• Assess the current hiring landscape and the importance of implementing new assessment and interview techniques in the marketplace
• Apply design thinking methodology to create a positive candidate experience throughout the talent acquisition lifecycle
• Describe the pre-hire assessments and their compliance for the entry-level candidate
• Explain strategies used to identify mid-level/high-potential talent and their value to the organization
• Review concepts for group hires via job auditions and group interviews
• Analyze senior-level post-interview assessments and post-hire orientation, assimilation and integration strategies
In-person session offerings are on a first-come, first-served basis.
To view all event accessibility & accommodations details visit here.
If a speaker has provided session materials, please visit https://presentations.shrm.org.