*This program requires preregistration. Additional fees apply.
In this two-day program, you will learn the importance of job analysis and how to use behavioral interviewing to ensure candidate selection aligns with the needs of the organization. Discover techniques for determining the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed for a position and conducting effective and fair interviews. Gain insight into the debrief and selection process. Throughout the program, you will participate in hands-on exercises that will help guide you through activities such as identifying competencies and writing behavioral interview questions.
As a result of this program, participants will be able to:
- Explain the hiring and retention landscape
- Conduct job analysis and define competencies
- Develop behavioral interview questions, rating scales, and guides
- Train interviewers, and prepare for and conduct interviews
- Evaluate and select candidates
- Analyze interview trends and retention strategies