Defining and Communicating Your Personal Brand for Career Growth
Grand Oaks Ballroom NOP
1.50 SHRM PDCs | Competencies: Communication
Repeated from Thursday at 2:00 p.m.
You already have a personal brand, whether you know it or not and your personal brand is bigger than reputation. Your personal brand is an important aspect of your career and impacts everything from future career aspirations to your existing compensation opportunities. Once you understand what drives you, as well as the qualities and skill-sets that are unique to you, you can effectively manage your brand and communicate your best attributes within your organization. Additionally, you can position yourself to create opportunities where you grow within your industry and expand your career. This session will help you understand:
- What is included in a personal brand, and what isn’t, and why it matters.
- How personal branding relates to managing your career.
- How to develop your own personal brand statement.
- How to incorporate your “whole self” into your personal brand to create opportunities.
- The most powerful word related to your personal brand.
- Tips for communicating and promoting your personal brand.
Presenter:Jennifer McClure, Job Title – CEO & Chief Excitement Officer,
Unbridled Talent LLC & DisruptHR LLC