Talent Management Conference & Exposition
SAVE THE DATE
April 18-20 in Orlando, Florida
Registration Opens in October
Designed specifically for recruitment and talent management professionals, the SHRM 2016 Talent Management Conference & Exposition gives you the tools, resources, innovations and solutions you need to evolve your human capital strategies. This fastpaced, energetic conference provides ideas that will advance you personally and professionally, while boosting your talent management strategies.
You’ll get the knowledge you need to succeed in your role, and prepare you for your next one. Don’t forget about networking! More than a thousand of your peers will join us in Orlando April 18-20, 2016—this is an excellent opportunity to make new connections, network with old friends and expand your list of contacts. And our Exposition Hall is an excellent way for you to speak one-on-one with vendors who are leading the industry in providing innovative solutions and proven strategies for your company.
- To build innovative recruiting processes to attract, hire and retain the best candidates for your organization.
- To learn how to legally use social media and technology to source top talent, to build your corporate brand to potential candidates, and to engage your current workforce.
- To get in-depth overviews of topics important to every recruiter, such as diversity in hiring, Workflex, Millennial and generation-based recruiting, global considerations, and more.
- To learn, develop and fine-tune your skills to grow your strengths as a recruiter and as a leader so that you’re in alignment with your executive management team—and to learn the metrics you need to prove that you’re on track (or ahead of the curve)!
- To stay in sync with the latest laws and legislation that impact your industry to ensure you’re in compliance every step of the way.
- Legislative & Compliance
- Onboarding Techniques
- Recruiting & Talent Acquisition/Management Strategies
- Engagement & Retention
- Metrics & Analytics
- Social Recruiting & Technology
- Leadership & Skill
- Recruiters who want to get better at their jobs by increasing their knowledge in employment compliance, social recruiting and technology, onboarding techniques, and engagement strategies.
- Talent management professionals who need to develop or sustain comprehensive strategies for their organizations.
- HR managers and generalists who are responsible for recruiting, retaining, training and engaging employees.
- Recruiters who want to grow their networks and influence in the talent management and HR industry.