You are hereHome › 2014 Talent Management Conference & Exposition
2014 Talent Management Conference & Exposition
WAYS TO REGISTER
(800) 283-7476, option 3 (U.S.)
+1 (703) 548-3440, option 3 (Int'l)
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET
Designed specifically for recruiters and talent management professionals, the 2014 SHRM Talent Management Conference & Exposition gives you the tools, resources, innovations and solutions you need to move your human capital strategies to the next level. This fast-paced, energetic conference provides ideas that will help you grow your personal and professional success, while evolving your talent management strategies.
Held in beautiful - and happening - Nashville, Tennessee, this event will give you the knowledge you need to expand and maximize your candidate pool, implement successful recruiting strategies, and optimize your social recruiting plans. You’ll learn how to gain buy-in and measure success, and provides a rocking place to network with other recruitment professionals and industry leaders!
- Swing your perspectives to build innovative recruiting processes and strike the right chord with potential candidates to increase organizational success.
- Use social media and technology to engage top talent, while learning the metrics and analysis you need to strum to achieve success.
- Learn, develop and fine-tune your skills to grow your strengths as a recruiter – and as a leader – so that you’re in tune with your executive management team.
- Stay in sync with the latest laws and legislation that impact your industry to ensure you’re in compliance every step of the way.
- Social Media
- Mobile and Online Technologies
- Employee Engagement
- Global Concerns
- Recruiting specialists who want to increase their knowledge in employment compliance, social media and technology, interviewing techniques, and engagement strategies.
- Talent management professionals who need to develop or sustain comprehensive human capital strategies.
- Managers and generalists tasked with recruiting, retaining, training and engaging employees.
- Recruiters seeking to grow their networks and influence in the talent management and HR industry.
- Affiliate Conferences
- On Demand
- Become a Speaker
- Become a Sponsor
- Contact Us