THE WORLD OF
2020 forever changed the workplace. The way we attract, engage and retain top talent is evolving. At the SHRM Talent Conference & Expo, you’ll gain the support you need now more than ever to reimagine your strategies, processes and policies.
With 50+ sessions across 7 content tracks over 4 days, 1,200+ talent professionals gather in Las Vegas, NV and online to support and shape the future of talent management and build better workplaces for all.
INSPIRATIONAL Industry Trailblazer
CREATOR OF DYNAMIC AND DIVERSE LEADERSHIP TEAMS
TRANSFORM MANAGERS INTO LEADERS
MASTER OF HANDLING UNPARALLELED CRISIS
MEET THE SPEAKERS
Talent leaders will bring you the tactics and technologies to secure and retain the best and brightest. Get ready to gain practical tools to forge a more competitive and innovative talent strategy.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
Connect with talent professionals and build relationships through meaningful networking opportunities. Open doors as you examine, develop and commit to better, more inclusive, hiring practices.
”I have attended 4 consecutive conferences, and each year I come away feeling validated in what I am doing as a recruitment leader, energized to take the next steps, and encouraged to make the leap to the next level in my practices."
STAY IN THE KNOW.
Get the latest news and updates about the SHRM Talent Conference & Expo 2021.
By submitting this form, you are agreeing to receive communications from SHRM about this product and other related products and services. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking 'Unsubscribe' at the bottom of any email you receive.
Designed specifically for recruitment and talent management professionals, the 2018 SHRM Talent Conference & Exposition gives you the tools, resources, innovations and solutions you need to evolve your human capital strategies. This fastpaced, energetic conference provides ideas that will advance you personally and professionally, while boosting your talent management strategies.
More than a thousand of your peers will join us in Las Vegas, NV April 16-18, 2018—this is an excellent opportunity to make new connections, network with old friends and expand your list of contacts.
The Talent Conference & Exposition offers 14 PDCs towards SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP credentials.
- New Solutions & Best Practices. Our comprehensive program will provide you the tools, resources and innovative solutions you need to take your human capital strategies to the next level.
- Learn from the Experts. With a combination of industry thought leaders and HR practitioners, you will learn from the best in the industry. You will be inspired, and learn real-world solutions you can apply to your own organization immediately.
- Networking. Join more than 1,000 of your talent management peers who are facing similar challenges as you. You’ll walk away with new contacts and an expanded network of peers with whom you can collaborate and share best practices.
- Stay Current & Competitive. Talent is key to the success of any organization. Learn today’s most innovative practices and solutions from our speakers, attendees and exhibitors.
- Transform Your Organization. This isn’t just about you! Share what you learn with your entire team. By putting these new solutions into practice you’ll have a strategy in place for hiring, engaging and retaining today’s top talent—a key advantage.
- Legislative & Compliance
- Onboarding Techniques
- Recruiting & Talent Acquisition/Management Strategies
- Engagement & Retention
- Metrics & Analytics
- Social Recruiting & Technology
- Leadership & Skill
- Recruiters who want to get better at their jobs by increasing their knowledge in employment compliance, social recruiting and technology, onboarding techniques, and engagement strategies.
- Talent management professionals who need to develop or sustain comprehensive strategies for their organizations.
- HR managers and generalists who are responsible for recruiting, retaining, training and engaging employees.
- Recruiters who want to grow their networks and influence in the talent management and HR industry.