Cracking the Code of a Complex Talent Conundrum
The traditional practices of talent management are no longer sufficient in today's fast-paced and dynamic job market. It's time to unlock insights into the needs or motivations of today’s applicant pools to revolutionize your approach and adopt new data-driven practices that will create a thriving and adaptable workforce.
At the SHRM Talent Conference & Expo 2024, engage with top industry experts and thought leaders delivering cutting-edge methods/processes to transform the way you manage talent and empower your organization to succeed in an ever-evolving job market.
Why Should You Attend Talent 2024?
During this conference, you will have numerous opportunities to connect with and learn from the brightest minds in recruiting and talent management, refresh your best practices and discover how to reach untapped or underleveraged talent pools while retaining your high performers.
Explore a variety of solutions that you can apply to your daily work, from practical recruiting and effective onboarding to engagement during the full employee lifecycle.
Establish powerful professional relationships with your peers that will live on well past the end of the conference.
Uncover what the future means for talent management by examining the data surrounding the top trends in recruiting and presented by experts and industry practitioners.
BOOST YOUR BOTTOM LINE
Amplify your business goals with cutting-edge solutions through demos and discussions with leading industry service providers.
Dive into sessions and hear aspiring speakers across 7 content tracks
Engagement & Retention
Find creative and innovative ways to engage and retain top talent while driving performance.
Sourcing & Recruiting
Get new tools for expanding the talent pool and attracting the right candidates
HR & Talent Acquisition Strategic Planning
Take a deep dive into the importance, and business impact, of workforce planning and talent management.
Talent Selection Process
Gain actionable insights to strengthen the talent selection process and help your organization succeed.
Technology & Data Analytics
Discover how technology trends like data integrity and artificial intelligence are impacting the world of talent.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Learn best practices for creating an inclusive, diverse and equitable workforce where everyone can thrive.
Leadership & Development
Level up your leadership skills and learn the latest on employee growth.
Tell Me More
Request additional information on the SHRM Talent Conference & Expo 2024, and get information on individual or group registrations, or becoming a sponsor, speaker or exhibitor.
Designed specifically for recruitment and talent management professionals, the 2018 SHRM Talent Conference & Exposition gives you the tools, resources, innovations and solutions you need to evolve your human capital strategies. This fastpaced, energetic conference provides ideas that will advance you personally and professionally, while boosting your talent management strategies.
More than a thousand of your peers will join us in Las Vegas, NV April 16-18, 2018—this is an excellent opportunity to make new connections, network with old friends and expand your list of contacts.
The Talent Conference & Exposition offers 14 PDCs towards SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP credentials.
- New Solutions & Best Practices. Our comprehensive program will provide you the tools, resources and innovative solutions you need to take your human capital strategies to the next level.
- Learn from the Experts. With a combination of industry thought leaders and HR practitioners, you will learn from the best in the industry. You will be inspired, and learn real-world solutions you can apply to your own organization immediately.
- Networking. Join more than 1,000 of your talent management peers who are facing similar challenges as you. You’ll walk away with new contacts and an expanded network of peers with whom you can collaborate and share best practices.
- Stay Current & Competitive. Talent is key to the success of any organization. Learn today’s most innovative practices and solutions from our speakers, attendees and exhibitors.
- Transform Your Organization. This isn’t just about you! Share what you learn with your entire team. By putting these new solutions into practice you’ll have a strategy in place for hiring, engaging and retaining today’s top talent—a key advantage.
- Legislative & Compliance
- Onboarding Techniques
- Recruiting & Talent Acquisition/Management Strategies
- Engagement & Retention
- Metrics & Analytics
- Social Recruiting & Technology
- Leadership & Skill
- Recruiters who want to get better at their jobs by increasing their knowledge in employment compliance, social recruiting and technology, onboarding techniques, and engagement strategies.
- Talent management professionals who need to develop or sustain comprehensive strategies for their organizations.
- HR managers and generalists who are responsible for recruiting, retaining, training and engaging employees.
- Recruiters who want to grow their networks and influence in the talent management and HR industry.