Getting the right people with the right skills in the right jobs requires constant innovation. Help your organization maintain a competitive advantage by staying on top of the hottest trends in the industry. From diversity in hiring to workplace flexibility to generation-based recruiting and more, you'll leave this conference with the tools you need to level up your talent strategy.
Find sessions that fit your educational needs, and start planning your schedule today!
Stay current and competitive.
Recruiters who want to improve their strategies and build their network
HR managers and generalists responsible for recruiting, retaining, training and engaging
Talent management professionals who develop or sustain strategies
The SHRM 2018 Talent Conference + Exposition provides you the perfect opportunity to meet with solutions providers and learn firsthand how our exhibitors can help you and your organization achieve your goals. More than 100 companies will be featured, offering cutting-edge products and services you can use to enhance your organization’s talent strategies.
Designed specifically for recruitment and talent management professionals, the 2018 SHRM Talent Conference & Exposition gives you the tools, resources, innovations and solutions you need to evolve your human capital strategies. This fastpaced, energetic conference provides ideas that will advance you personally and professionally, while boosting your talent management strategies.
More than a thousand of your peers will join us in Las Vegas, NV April 16-18, 2018—this is an excellent opportunity to make new connections, network with old friends and expand your list of contacts.
The Talent Conference & Exposition offers 14 PDCs towards SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP credentials.
- New Solutions & Best Practices. Our comprehensive program will provide you the tools, resources and innovative solutions you need to take your human capital strategies to the next level.
- Learn from the Experts. With a combination of industry thought leaders and HR practitioners, you will learn from the best in the industry. You will be inspired, and learn real-world solutions you can apply to your own organization immediately.
- Networking. Join more than 1,000 of your talent management peers who are facing similar challenges as you. You’ll walk away with new contacts and an expanded network of peers with whom you can collaborate and share best practices.
- Stay Current & Competitive. Talent is key to the success of any organization. Learn today’s most innovative practices and solutions from our speakers, attendees and exhibitors.
- Transform Your Organization. This isn’t just about you! Share what you learn with your entire team. By putting these new solutions into practice you’ll have a strategy in place for hiring, engaging and retaining today’s top talent—a key advantage.
- Legislative & Compliance
- Onboarding Techniques
- Recruiting & Talent Acquisition/Management Strategies
- Engagement & Retention
- Metrics & Analytics
- Social Recruiting & Technology
- Leadership & Skill
- Recruiters who want to get better at their jobs by increasing their knowledge in employment compliance, social recruiting and technology, onboarding techniques, and engagement strategies.
- Talent management professionals who need to develop or sustain comprehensive strategies for their organizations.
- HR managers and generalists who are responsible for recruiting, retaining, training and engaging employees.
- Recruiters who want to grow their networks and influence in the talent management and HR industry.