Effective Recruiting Tactics and Strategies for Inclusive Hiring
Silver Pearl 1
Competencies: Business (Behavioral), Organization (Technical), People (Technical) | Intended Audience: Intermediate (Fostering DEI)
Attendees will receive practical guidance on how employers can recruit and retain a diverse workforce.
Session seating is first come, first served. Thank you for your cooperation.
A panel of expert talent acquisition practitioners will share the latest tactics, trends, strategies and practical guidance on the effective recruiting of a diverse workforce.
- Tactics to identify and attract a wide range of diverse job candidates.
- Strategies on how to brand your company as an employer of choice to diverse job seekers.
- Proven steps to increase candidate flow and boost awareness of previously untapped talent.
- Retention guidance to make sure the candidates you hire stay with the company beyond the first year.
- Advice on leveraging analytics to target diverse candidates most effectively.
Presenter:Chelsea C. Williams, Founder and CEO,
Reimagine Talent Co.
Presenter:Jeff Lindeman, SHRM-SCP, Vice President, Global Organizational Development,
Presenter:Judith Scimone, Senior Vice President, Human Resources,
Moderator:Tony Lee, Vice President, Content,