2022 main stage speakers
CAUSE THE EFFECT
The way we attract, engage and retain top talent is evolving. At the SHRM Talent Conference & Expo, you’ll gain the tools you need to take your strategies, processes and policies to the next level.
As a workplace leader, your actions –big and small–have a ripple effect. You empower others, change lives, and drive productivity and value for your organization. You are the cause to that effect. Join fellow talent professionals to shape the future of talent management and build better workplaces for all.
Why should you attend Talent 2022?
New strategies are changing the way top organizations and brands recruit, engage and retain employees. It's essential that you stay on top of trends and innovations in order to remain competitive.
During this event, you will have numerous opportunities to connect with the brightest minds in recruiting and talent management, and learn how to reach untapped or underleveraged talent pools and retain high performers.
Engagement & Retention
Sourcing and Recruiting
HR & Talent Acquisition Strategic Planning
Talent Selection Process
Technology & Data Analytics
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
BOOST YOUR BOTTOM LINE
Meet leading providers with cutting-edge solutions to help achieve your business goals at Talent 2022.
Data speaks—let experts share what top trends in recruiting mean for the future of talent management.
From low-cost practical recruiting to effective onboarding, you'll find solutions you can apply in your daily work.
You'll form connections with your peers that will live on well past the end of the conference.
STAY IN THE KNOW.
Get the latest news and updates on all things Talent 2022 Conference & Expo.
By submitting this form, you are agreeing to receive communications from SHRM about this product and other related products and services. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking 'Unsubscribe' at the bottom of any email you receive.
Designed specifically for recruitment and talent management professionals, the 2018 SHRM Talent Conference & Exposition gives you the tools, resources, innovations and solutions you need to evolve your human capital strategies. This fastpaced, energetic conference provides ideas that will advance you personally and professionally, while boosting your talent management strategies.
More than a thousand of your peers will join us in Las Vegas, NV April 16-18, 2018—this is an excellent opportunity to make new connections, network with old friends and expand your list of contacts.
The Talent Conference & Exposition offers 14 PDCs towards SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP credentials.
- New Solutions & Best Practices. Our comprehensive program will provide you the tools, resources and innovative solutions you need to take your human capital strategies to the next level.
- Learn from the Experts. With a combination of industry thought leaders and HR practitioners, you will learn from the best in the industry. You will be inspired, and learn real-world solutions you can apply to your own organization immediately.
- Networking. Join more than 1,000 of your talent management peers who are facing similar challenges as you. You’ll walk away with new contacts and an expanded network of peers with whom you can collaborate and share best practices.
- Stay Current & Competitive. Talent is key to the success of any organization. Learn today’s most innovative practices and solutions from our speakers, attendees and exhibitors.
- Transform Your Organization. This isn’t just about you! Share what you learn with your entire team. By putting these new solutions into practice you’ll have a strategy in place for hiring, engaging and retaining today’s top talent—a key advantage.
- Legislative & Compliance
- Onboarding Techniques
- Recruiting & Talent Acquisition/Management Strategies
- Engagement & Retention
- Metrics & Analytics
- Social Recruiting & Technology
- Leadership & Skill
- Recruiters who want to get better at their jobs by increasing their knowledge in employment compliance, social recruiting and technology, onboarding techniques, and engagement strategies.
- Talent management professionals who need to develop or sustain comprehensive strategies for their organizations.
- HR managers and generalists who are responsible for recruiting, retaining, training and engaging employees.
- Recruiters who want to grow their networks and influence in the talent management and HR industry.