Talent Management Conference & Exposition
WAYS TO REGISTER
(800) 283-7476, option 3 (U.S.)
+1 (703) 548-3440, option 3 (Int'l)
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET
Designed specifically for recruitment and talent management professionals, the 2017 SHRM Talent Management Conference & Exposition gives you the tools, resources, innovations and solutions you need to evolve your human capital strategies. This fastpaced, energetic conference provides ideas that will advance you personally and professionally, while boosting your talent management strategies.
More than a thousand of your peers will join us in Chicago April 24-26, 2017—this is an excellent opportunity to make new connections, network with old friends and expand your list of contacts.
The Talent Management Conference & Exposition offers 14 PDCs towards SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP credentials.
Transform Your Business Relationships
Success in business is rooted in relationships, and those who cultivate relationships rise to the top. Working in an industry with more agents than athletes to represent, Molly Fletcher used the power of relationships as her differentiator. Fletcher will share her unique tactics that will help you build better and more productive relationships, avoid common negotiating pitfalls and close more deals, and embrace the tough conversations you need to have.
Doors open at 11:45 a.m.
The Awesome Power of Recognition
Novak, recognized as one of the best-performing CEO’s in the world by Harvard Business Review, runs Yum! Brands—the world's largest restaurant company and parent of KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell—with a staggering 1.4 million employees. He learned long ago that you can't lead a great organization of any size—from a tiny startup to a global giant—without getting your people aligned, enthusiastic, and focused relentlessly on the mission. But how do you accomplish that?
As Yum’s chairman and CEO, Novak has personally trained thousands of managers with his leadership guide—which has been 15 years in the making and tested on more than 4,000 managers—and is an action plan that challenges leaders to rise to higher levels of performance.
Novak knows that managers in the trenches don't need leadership platitudes or business theories. With a focus on corporate culture, customer relations and employee empowerment that enabled him to grow Yum! Brands globally, Novak cuts right to the chase and shares the secrets of the unique leadership program he’s developed in easy-to-follow steps: setting big goals, getting your people on board, blowing past your targets, celebrating together after you shock the skeptics, and doing it again and again until consistent excellence becomes a core element of your culture. Novak inspires teams—from front line to front office—while delivering a specific process to help organizations achieve growth.
The Rise of the New Intersectional Leader
With global economies, business and people more connected than ever, unpredictability and volatility are the new normal. This is true whether you are a bellwether company, category leader, or innovator with history behind you. How can leaders navigate in this uncertain climate? Frans Johansson believes that tomorrow's most successful leaders will be “Intersectional Leaders” who tear down silos, embrace diversity, and plan for the unexpected. This new class of Intersectional Leaders will spark organization-wide culture change to drive growth for your organization. You will discover how you can develop your leadership abilities to inspire change, breakthrough innovation and growth, even when the answer is not so obvious.
- New Solutions & Best Practices. Our comprehensive program will provide you the tools, resources and innovative solutions you need to take your human capital strategies to the next level.
- Learn from the Experts. With a combination of industry thought leaders and HR practitioners, you will learn from the best in the industry. You will be inspired, and learn real-world solutions you can apply to your own organization immediately.
- Networking. Join more than 1,000 of your talent management peers who are facing similar challenges as you. You’ll walk away with new contacts and an expanded network of peers with whom you can collaborate and share best practices.
- Stay Current & Competitive. Talent is key to the success of any organization. Learn today’s most innovative practices and solutions from our speakers, attendees and exhibitors.
- Transform Your Organization. This isn’t just about you! Share what you learn with your entire team. By putting these new solutions into practice you’ll have a strategy in place for hiring, engaging and retaining today’s top talent—a key advantage.
- Legislative & Compliance
- Onboarding Techniques
- Recruiting & Talent Acquisition/Management Strategies
- Engagement & Retention
- Metrics & Analytics
- Social Recruiting & Technology
- Leadership & Skill
- Recruiters who want to get better at their jobs by increasing their knowledge in employment compliance, social recruiting and technology, onboarding techniques, and engagement strategies.
- Talent management professionals who need to develop or sustain comprehensive strategies for their organizations.
- HR managers and generalists who are responsible for recruiting, retaining, training and engaging employees.
- Recruiters who want to grow their networks and influence in the talent management and HR industry.
A proud SHRM tradition, formerly Employment Management Association® (EMA®)
Thank you to our 2017 Sponsors: