Over the last few weeks, SHRM has monitored the evolving COVID-19 situation very closely. We’ve been working with public health officials and collaborating with the conference venue and vendors to make an informed decision based on the latest science, local public health guidance, and our ability to provide the HR community with the best event and professional development experience you’ve come to expect from SHRM, in a safe environment.
Through this lens, SHRM has made the decision to transition SHRM's 2020 Talent Conference & Exposition from an in-person gathering to a fully virtual event. SHRM Talent Conference: Virtual Experience is scheduled for April 20- 22.
Thank you for your understanding and support as we work to bring you an amazing virtual experience!
If you booked a room at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort, please contact the hotel directly to cancel or change your reservations.
Cancellation and Transfer Policy*
- All registration transfers or cancellations must be in writing using our online form.
- Cancellations received after April 13, 2020, are nonrefundable.
- If SHRM cancels or postpones an event, attendees can transfer their registration to another SHRM event within the next 12 calendar months at no additional cost.
- If an attendee cancels their registration, they have the option to transfer the registration to another SHRM event but are responsible for paying any price difference (if applicable).
- Attendees who do not attend the event and/or do not contact SHRM via written correspondence during the set window as directed above will be responsible for the full attendee registration fee.
- If a SHRM member transfers their registration to a nonmember, the nonmember must do one of two things: Pay the difference of the SHRM member and nonmember price at the time of the transfer, or become a SHRM member at the time of transfer.
For cancellations due to Visa denials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you booked a room at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort, please contact the hotel directly to cancel or change your reservations.
*Policy subject to change.