Registration Rates and Details
What's included in your registration?
Whether you're joining us in Las Vegas or live online, at the 2021 SHRM Talent Conference and Expo, you'll gain innovative best practices to help acquire and retain top talent, network with other recruitment and talent management professionals and build a playbook of implementable strategies to reimagine your workplace culture to the new realities of the world of work.
- Unique sessions across new and timely topic areas, covering cutting-edge strategies and shining case studies
- Inspirational speakers specializing in recruitment and talent management
- Professional development credits (PDCs)
- Countless networking opportunities
|Early BirdThrough Feb. 19, 2021||Standard Feb. 20 – Apr. 2, 2021||Late After Apr. 3, 2021|
|Early BirdThrough Feb. 19, 2021||Standard Feb. 20 – Apr. 2, 2021||Late AFTER APR. 3, 2021|
Cancellation and Transfer Policy*
- All registration transfers or cancellations must be in writing using our online form.
- Confirmed registrants may cancel and receive a full refund minus a $250 administrative fee until February 19, 2021. Fifty percent (50%) of the registration fee will be refunded for cancellations received from February 20, 2021 through April 3, 2021. Cancellations received after April 3, 2021, are nonrefundable.
- An additional cancellation fee of $75 will be charged for each conference add on included in your registration.
- If SHRM cancels or postpones an event, attendees can transfer their registration to another SHRM event within the next 12 calendar months at no additional cost.
- If an attendee cancels their registration, they have the option to transfer the registration to another SHRM event but are responsible for paying any price difference (if applicable).
- Attendees who do not attend the event and/or do not contact SHRM via written correspondence during the set window as directed above will be responsible for the full attendee registration fee.
- If a SHRM member transfers their registration to a nonmember, the nonmember must do one of two things: Pay the difference of the SHRM member and nonmember price at the time of the transfer, or become a SHRM member at the time of transfer.
STAY IN THE KNOW.
Get the latest news and updates on all things Talent 2021 Conference & Expo.
By submitting this form, you are agreeing to receive communications from SHRM about this product and other related products and services. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking 'Unsubscribe' at the bottom of any email you receive.