Your safety and wellbeing is our number one priority. SHRM is committed to leading the way for our HR community by creating a safe space for in-person events.
Show management will implement the following best practices:
- We will implement the health and safety practices as issued by local and state health authorities, including the venue, and the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
- SHRM will not require the use of face masks for fully vaccinated attendees. SHRM encourages all attendees to act in the best interests of their own well-being.
- SHRM will encourage frequent hand washing, sanitizing and social distancing when necessary.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the show floor and in common areas.
- High-touch areas will be regularly cleaned and sanitized.
- Masks are currently required on airplanes, and may be required on buses, trains and other forms of public transportation traveling into and within transportation hubs.
Requirements and commitment:
- SHRM does not require vaccinations for its attendees, but we strongly recommend that attendees get vaccinated if they are able to. SHRM respects that certain health issues and religious beliefs may prevent some attendees from being vaccinated.
- SHRM will require all attendees to confirm that they are not displaying symptoms of COVID-19 and have not recently been exposed to anyone who tested positive. If they do have symptoms or have been exposed, they will not be able to attend the conference in person..
We are committed to implementing conscious and intentional measures to not only combat COVID-19, but promote healthy best practices that will become the protocol for all events during high- and low-risk time periods alike.
Please continuously check back here. We will continue to revise our procedures as needed to reflect the current state of the pandemic.
Visit Navigating COVID-19 and the future of work for more SHRM resources and support.
*As times are changing, so too, are our policies.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?