GENERAL SESSION KEYNOTE SPEAKERS INCLUDE
- The Spirit of Ubuntu: The Keys to Change How You Work, Live and Lead—Shola Richards, Best-Selling Author, Keynote and TEDx Speaker, and Workplace Civility Activist, Shola Richards
- Leadership During a Crisis--Coretha Rushing, SHRM-SCP, Retired Fortune 500 Corporate Chief People Officer and HR Consultant and Executive Coach, Coretha Rushing Consulting (CRC), Merryck & Company, Formerly Equifax, Coca-Cola Company, Pepsi, IBM, and Cameron Wesley
- Unconscious & Implicit Bias in the Workplace—Dr. Tana M. Session, SHRM-SCP, award-winning International Speaker, Executive-level Performance Coach, Best-selling Author, recognized Inclusion, Diversity & Multigenerational Thought Leader, Media Contributor, CEO and Founder, TanaMSession.com (THIS IS THE ONLY SESSION NOT AVAILABLE FOR ON-DEMAND)
- Together Forward@Work--Johnny C. Taylor, Jr., SHRM-SCP, President and CEO, SHRM
CONCURRENT SESSION TOPICS & SPEAKERS INCLUDE
Featuring four session tracks to choose from:
Inclusion & Culture – EQUALITY FOR ALLAll workers have the right to equal opportunity in employment, free from discrimination, prejudice and bias. Inclusion & Culture concurrent sessions will help you rediscover HR’s role in this work beyond just legal compliance.
- Taking Strategic Steps Toward Transgender Inclusion in the Workplace--Tie Wang Jones, Ph.D., Global Digital Transformation Leader, IKEA
- Igniting Intentionally Inclusive Cultures: Hiring Second Chance Workers-- Bernadette Jones, SHRM-SCP, Principal, VisionovaHR
- How to Develop a Diversity and Inclusion Initiative--Willie Jackson, Keynote Speaker, Consultant, and Facilitator, Willie L. Jackson II
- The Gen Z Story--Josh Miller, CEO, Deciding Edge
Leadership & Strategy – WORKING TO CHANGE
Create better workplaces by leading through action. Leadership & Strategy concurrent sessions will support you and your organization in your efforts to change lives and society from a new perspective.
- Key Thinking Strategies of Extraordinary Leaders--Kim Ades, MBA, President and Founder, Frame of Mind Coaching
- Reality-Based Leadership: How to Peacefully and Effectively Lead Teams Through Transformative Times--Alex Dorr, MSc, VP People Evolution, Reality-Based Leadership
- How to Effectively Manage Virtual Teams --Dima Ghawi Keynote Speaker, Leadership Coach, Corporate Leader, Dima Ghawi, Formerly IBM, Merrill Lynch, and Intuiit
- Be Heard at the Top: Communicating with Leaders-Bryan Rutberg, Speaker, Trainer, Founder & Principal, 3C--The Customer Connection Company
Legal & Compliance – BE PROACTIVE
Re-examine your policies and procedures beyond just the essentials. Legal & Compliance concurrent sessions will equip you with a legal framework for initiatives around innovation and social justice that your organization needs now more than ever.
- No More Taboos--“We Can Talk About that In the Workplace”: Legal Framework for Dialogue on Race, Gender, Gender Identity, Religion, Bias, Equity, Pay Equity and Social Justice Allyship--Regina Petty, Esq. , Partner, Fisher Phillips
- Changes to Marijuana Laws, Opioid Crisis, and Substance Abuse: How Employers are Dealing with These Complicated Issues --James Reidy, Esq. , Shareholder, Sheehan Phinney Bass & Green
- Compliance Challanges During COVID - Jennifer Shaw, Esq., President, Shaw Law Group, PC
- Up Close, Yet Far Away - Tips Conducting Effective Video Interviews and Assessing Credibility--Allison West, Esq., SHRM-SCP, Principal, Employment Practices Solutions
Talent & Total Rewards – TIME TO ENGAGE
Now is the time to engage across all avenues of the workforce. Talent & Total Rewards concurrent sessions will prepare you to manage the employee lifecycle from start to finish—including recruiting, hiring, engagement and retention—to ensure your employees’ and your organization’s success.
- The Inside Gig: Creating an Internal Talent Marketplace--Edie Goldberg, Ph.D., President, E.L. Goldberg & Associates
- Feedback as a Retention Tool: Care Enough to Speak Up--Shari Harley, MA, CSP, Speaker and Author, Candid Culture
- Inclusive Hiring: Actionable Steps in Hiring, Developing and Promoting Diverse Teams --Cindy Joseph, Chief Executive Officer, The CeeSuite, LLC
- Social Media Screening: How Online Behavior Affects The Workplace--Bianca Lager, President, Social Intelligence