Senior Director, Health & Benefits Compliance, Inclusion & Diversity
Willis Towers Watson
Connect Online with this Speaker
Rachael is a Senior Director in the Willis Towers Watson (WTW) Philadelphia office with over 20 years of experience supporting clients in benefit strategy, innovation and modernization.
As the leader of the North American Inclusion & Diversity practice for Health & Benefits (H&B), Rachael is a strong advocate for promoting and advancing the role of benefits in Inclusion and Diversity (I&D) and coordinating with talent and sustainability strategies and commitments. Rachael is a member of the H&B Thought Leadership team and continues to serve as a senior H&B strategist for employers as they evolve their health & welfare programs.
Until recently, Rachael led the North American H&B Compliance team focused on related plan design and strategy, including I&D.
Professional expertise includes
- Advising clients on the interplay of I&D with talent and total rewards, and how employers can optimize their benefit offerings based on the diverse characteristics of their current and future workforce
- Supporting clients in linking their benefit and people strategies to sustainability and ESG commitments and related external metrics, reporting and measurement, and investor and regulator expectations
- Supporting clients in their health and welfare strategy, benchmarking, design, vendor management, compliance, due diligence and implementation. Rachael’s audit strategy and compliance consulting has focused on compliance requirements and best practices with respect to government regulations as well as management priorities around I&D
Publications and Podcasts
- On the WTW site: blogs on the Insight’s page, several podcast sessions. Externally contributions to articles on I&D and Caregiving,
Education and Credentials
- Rachael received a B.A. in Psychology from Stonehill College