SHRM’s IED Council: Developing a Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Council for Your Organization
Competencies: Business (Behavioral), Interpersonal (Behavioral), Leadership (Behavioral), Organization (Technical)
Presented by members of the SHRM IED Council, learn how SHRM developed an internal IED Council, how it works, metrics, and what you may do to create one for your organization.
- Learn why an organization with a robust IED program also needs a IED Council.
- Discuss the IED Council membership criteria and member selection.
- Review the IED Council structure and responsibilities.
- Hear how the IED Council fits within SHRM’s other IED initiatives.
- Moving forward: the future goals of SHRM’s IED Council and how the work is measured.
Presenter:Gennady Babankov, J.D., Manager, Exchange Visitor Program,
Presenter:Mary Cheddie, SHRM-SCP, Divisional Director, East,