Let SHRM be your guide to understanding the complex legal landscape that affects your organization. You'll gain an insider's look at the current agendas of the presidential administration and Congress, as well as public policy issues that impact the workplace. When you ensure that you are operating in compliance with legislative regulations, you’re creating a better workplace by protecting not only your employer, but also your entire staff.
Find sessions that fit your educational needs, and start planning your schedule today!
Learn about the latest regulatory and enforcement activities from those on the front lines of implementing federal employment laws.
Senior HR professionals who need to know what's next in workplace law & legislation
HR managers seeking to build compliant organizations and manage risk
Business, policy, and legal professionals interested in how workplace law impacts them
- Get a clear understanding of the complex world of workplace legislation and court decisions that impact how you do business.
- Learn about the latest regulatory and enforcement activities from those on the front lines of implementing federal employment laws.
- Identify and address common pitfalls that can put your organization at risk, such as pre-employment screening, FLSA compliance and sexual harassment claims.
- Get tools, tips and resources that help minimize your organization’s exposure to litigation.
- Be an advocate! Influence the HR public policy agenda by attending the Capitol Hill visits.
- Build your network of peers and resources.
- Senior HR Professionals who need to know what’s next in workplace law & legislation seeking to successfully position their organizations.
- HR professionals seeking practicable, actionable guidance on workplace management.
- HR managers seeking to build compliant organizations and manage risk.
- HR practitioners who want to hear from leaders and legislators on how workplace law affects them.