Employment Law & Legislative Conference
WAYS TO REGISTER
(800) 283-7476, option 3 (U.S.)
+1 (703) 548-3440, option 3 (Int'l)
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET
In 2017, Americans welcomed a new president and members of the 115th Congress. Register for SHRM’s 2017 Employment Law & Legislative Conference for a look ahead at the workplace policy agenda for the coming year. This conference provides you with the latest legislative updates, compliance and regulatory issues, and a unique opportunity to visit with your congressional offices. You'll get comprehensive, actionable programming that provides you with the information you need to protect your organization and manage your company's risk.
Join the conversation on Twitter with: #SHRMLeg.
Reasons to Attend:
- Get a clear understanding of the complex world of workplace legislation and court decisions that impact how you do business.
- Learn about the latest regulatory and enforcement activities from those on the front lines of implementing federal employment laws.
- Identify and address common pitfalls that can put your organization at risk, such as pre-employment screening, FLSA compliance and sexual harassment claims.
- Get tools, tips and resources that help minimize your organization’s exposure to litigation.
- Be an advocate! Influence the HR public policy agenda by attending the Capitol Hill visits.
- Build your network of peers and resources.
Who Should Attend:
- Senior HR Professionals who need to know what’s next in workplace law & legislation seeking to successfully position their organizations.
- HR professionals seeking practicable, actionable guidance on workplace management.
- HR managers seeking to build compliant organizations and manage risk.
- HR practitioners who want to hear from leaders and legislators on how workplace law affects them.