Join 1,000+ DE&I leaders and gain the strategies you need to mitigate bias and transform workplace culture—from anywhere! Due to COVID-19 precautions, we are transforming this annual, can’t miss event into a fully virtual experience. Secure your spot to...
- Interact directly with industry trailblazers paving the way for diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplaces
- Gain access to implementable tools and resources needed to drive culture forward for all, both live and later on via on-demand
- Expand your network and form meaningful new connections with chat and video conferencing opportunities
Where will INCLUSION 2020 be held this year?
With the safety of our attendees, partners, volunteers, and staff top of mind, INCLUSION 2020 will be hosted 100% virtually. We’re utilizing cutting-edge technology to ensure the same energizing, transformative INCLUSION experience you know and love.
When is it?
INCLUSION 2020 will run virtually October 19-21, 2020. While content will be available throughout the day, join us for inital programming daily 10 a.m.-5 p.m. EDT. View the full schedule and start planning your experience today.
What does my ticket include?
We’re using this opportunity to expand the INCLUSION 2020 program with exciting new features. Your ticket includes…
- Customized recommendations for new networking opportunities based on your profile
- Meet-and-greets through chatroom communities and networking lounges
- Real-time Q&A sessions with speakers
- Up to all-new 50 sessions across 8 topics—with custom suggestions just for you
- 20 professional development credits (PDCs)
- And way more!
Ready to join? Register here.
What is the refund policy?
Visit our rates page to see the cancellation policy.
What are the sponsorship and partnership opportunities?
Be a part of the experience with our vitrual sponsorship opportunities.
How can I become a speaker?
Are you a DEI pracitioner? Find out how you can join the program and contribute and submit your proposal before Aug 10.