SHRM is closely monitoring COVID-19 and what impact it may have on in-person events. INCLUSION 2020 is currently scheduled to be held virtually and in-person, with a limited number of in-person attendees. SHRM is committed to the safety of all attendees, partners, volunteers and staff. For those participating in-person, we will take the following measures to ensure a safe environment for all.
SHRM will continue to monitor the pandemic and update this information with the latest local and federal health and safety guidelines.
- Physical distancing practices will be implemented according to the Philadelphia and Pennsylvania guidelines.
- Onsite signage will include reminders for physical distancing throughout the meeting space and rules around health and safety practices.
- Individual hand sanitizers and masks will be provided to all attendees.
- High-touch areas will be regularly cleaned and sanitized.
- There will be one-way traffic aisles throughout the venue, as necessary, and dedicated and clearly marked entry and exit points.
- We will work with the venue and all partners and vendors to adhere to both the CDC and the latest local and federal health and safety guidelines.
- Food and beverage distribution will include a thorough sanitation process.
- Any participant experiencing symptoms will be referred to our onsite medic.
Visit Navigating COVID-19 and the future of work for more resources and support.