The Call for DE&I professionals for the INCLUSION 2020 program has closed, but don’t fret! SHRM’s Event Programming Team is actively seeking DE&I professionals to influence and make an impact on its other conferences and events.
We're hoping to include even more insights, perspectives and expertise from practitioners – those doing the work, day in and day out – in educational opportunities at this year’s event. We are looking for professionals:
- To embody different ideas, experiences, and realizations
- To represent a variety of different industries and roles
- To share how they’re are making an impact on work, workers, workplaces, and communities
- To challenge attendees to face biases, shift perspectives, and break through barriers to being truly inclusive
- To offer guidance on how to promote employee engagement, increase organizations’ value on diverse employee experiences and position DEI programs for future success
Ready to get involved? We are currently accepting practitioners for SHRM’s 2021 Annual Conference & Exposition. Tell us more about yourself and what you are interested in by filling out this form.