Inclusion 2019 will help you connect the dots and bridge the gap between a diverse workforce and one that is inclusive. Attendees will gain strategies and insights needed to mitigate bias, shift exclusive workplace habits, transform workplace culture and create better, more productive workplace environments.
Shifting Workplace Culture
October 28 - 30, 2019 New Orleans
Join HR generalists, diversity practitioners, senior managers and recruiters for professional and personal development, networking, and learning at the SHRM Diversity & Inclusion Conference & Exposition.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• HR generalists or managers who need to provide measurable results for their company’s diversity & inclusion (D&I) programs or initiatives.
• Aspiring HR or business leaders tasked with implementing a D&I program or initiative.
• HR professionals responsible for recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce.
• Directors of D&I and chief diversity officers seeking innovative, forward-thinking strategies.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
• To learn how to incorporate D&I as a critical component of your organization’s corporate culture.
• To ensure that your organization’s D&I strategy aligns with its business objectives.
• To create a globally inclusive and culturally competent workforce for the modern workplace.
• To review measurement and accountability mechanisms for successful D&I initiatives.
• To exchange ideas and to learn best practices for the ever-changing landscape of D&I.