Join us at GMIS 2020! Engage with industry peers and foremost experts on acquiring and retaining talent in today's dynamic world.
SHRM Global Mobility and
Cancellation and Transfer Policy
- A cancellation must be in writing using our online form.
- Confirmed registrants may cancel and receive a full refund minus a $250 administrative fee until September 4, 2020. Fifty percent (50%) of the registration fee will be refunded for cancellations received from September 5, 2020 through November 14, 2020. Cancellations received after November 14, 2020, are nonrefundable.
- An additional cancellation fee of $75 will be charged for each conference add on included in your registration.
- If SHRM cancels or postpones an event, attendees can transfer their registration to another SHRM event within the next 12 calendar months at no additional cost.
- If an attendee cancels their registration, they have the option to transfer the registration to another SHRM event but are responsible for paying any price difference (if applicable).
- Attendees who do not attend the event and/or do not contact SHRM via written correspondence during the set window as directed above will be responsible for the full attendee registration fee.
- If a SHRM member transfers their registration to a nonmember, the nonmember must do one of two things: Pay the difference of the SHRM member and nonmember price at the time of the transfer or become a SHRM member at the time of transfer.
- For cancellations due to Visa denials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Policy subject to change.