2019 SHRM Mobility & Immigration Symposium
November 3-5, 2019 | Renaissance Washington DC Hotel—Washington, DC
The SHRM Global Mobility & Immigration Symposium is the premiere event in-house immigration professionals. Formerly the CFGI Mobility & Immigration Symposium, the Council for Global Immigration has integrated with SHRM to provide more resources and more opportunities for this very specific audience.
We are expecting more than 300 immigration and HR professionals representing multinational corporations, academic institutions, medical research centers, government research laboratories, and immigration law firms from around the world. These attendees are the key individuals within their organization responsible for administering its global mobility programs and ensuring compliance with various immigration requirements.
Act now to secure your sponsorship option and connect with these key immigration and global mobility stakeholders.
$20,000 per option – choose one of the following
- Opening Reception, Nov. 3 - featuring sponsor branded signage at event and sponsor logo- branded napkins at food stations
- General Session with Erik Peterson, Nov. 4
- General Session with David Frum, Nov. 5 – featuring sponsor branded signage at event and sponsor logo- branded napkins at food stations for meal served during session
- Farewell Reception (Tuesday) - featuring sponsor branded signage at event and sponsor logo- branded napkins at food stations
Additional Ambassador level sponsorship benefits include:
- (2) complimentary Symposium-only registration
- (1) complimentary 6-foot table at CFGI Symposium to display sponsor’s product and/or service. Sponsor also receives up to two complimentary exhibits-only registrations that will allow for staffing the table in the exhibit space during the Symposium.
- Sponsor logo and 50-word description about the sponsor organization in Conference App
- Logo on Symposium website with link to sponsor home page
- Logo individually displayed on screen preceding the Plenary Sessions
- Opportunity to insert 1-page flyer and one small branded giveaway item (provided by the sponsor) into the conference bags
- (3) Twitter messages sent out by SHRM that references sponsor and its sponsorship of the 2019 GMIS
- Complimentary full-page advertisement in Symposium program book (subject to print deadlines)
- Complimentary post-Symposium attendee list with name, company, mailing address, and email address for attendees opted into receiving sponsor communications
- Onsite sponsor logo recognition
$12,500 per option – choose one of the following
- Afternoon Snack Break (Monday) - featuring sponsor logo-branded napkins and branded event signage; savory and sweet.
- All Day Coffee Station (Monday) – featuring sponsor logo-branded napkins and branded signage - PENDING
- Phone Charging Stations – sponsor branded signage placed near charging stations - PENDING
- Hotel Keycards – sponsor logo (subject to space considerations) featured on hotel keycards received by Symposium attendees- PENDING
- Conference Wi-Fi – sponsor logo featured on signage and general session display screens showing Wi-Fi login information- PENDING
- Hosts – Concurrent Sessions ($5,000 per session; $12,500 per day)
- Structured Networking – branded napkins, exclusive signage - PENDING
Additional Diplomat level sponsorship benefits include:
- (1) Symposium-only registration at 50 percent discount
- (1) Complimentary 6-foot table at the SHRM Global Mobility & Immigration Symposium to display sponsor’s product and/or service. Sponsor also receives up to two complimentary exhibits-only registrations that will allow for staffing the table in the exhibit space during the Symposium
- Sponsor logo on Symposium website
- Sponsor logo displayed on screen with other Diplomat level sponsors preceding the Plenary Sessions
- Sponsor logo and 25-word description about the sponsor organization in Conference App
- Opportunity to provided one small branded giveaway item (items provided by the sponsor) into the conference bags
- (2) Twitter messages sent out by CFGI that references sponsor and its sponsorship of the 2018 CFGI Symposium
- Complimentary half-page advertisement in Symposium program book (subject to printing deadlines)
- Complimentary set of printed mailing labels to be delivered post-conference with the names and mailing address of attendees opted into receiving sponsor communications
- Onsite sponsor logo recognition
Upgrade Your Exposure
Maximize your presence as a sponsor by adding the following to your Symposium sponsorship:
Thought Leadership Article - $3,500 (maximum four total opportunities in 2018) – Sponsor will have the ability to post one thought leadership article (subject to final approval by CFGI) that will be posted in a public section of the CFGI website and included in the newsletter sent to all CFGI members.
Don’t see the sponsorship package you’re looking for? Customized options are available!
Contact: Dennis Rugbart at +703.535.6112 or via email at Dennis.Rugbart@shrm.org
Confirm your participation now!