2020 SHRM Mobility & Immigration Symposium
November 17-20, 2020 | Renaissance Washington DC Hotel—Washington, DC
SHRM's Global Mobility and Immigration Symposium (GMIS) brings together the global mobility and immigration communities to strategize, benchmark and provide solutions in the areas of global mobility, immigration, visa and compliance strategy. By attending educational sessions and visiting with industry experts in the exhibit area, attendees will have access to the resources, tools and knowledge needed to predict and manage the today’s global workforce challenges.
The SHRM Global Mobility & Immigration Symposium is the premiere event for immigration and mobility professionals. Formerly the CFGI Mobility & Immigration Symposium, the Global Mobility & Immigration Symposium promises to be an exciting and thought provoking event which promises to expand the knowledge of our attendees. It will also provide the attendee with a network and community to help them get answers when all else fails.
We are expecting more than 250 immigration, HR and mobility professionals in-person, and more than 1,000 virtual attendees representing multinational corporations, academic institutions, medical research centers, government research laboratories, and immigration law firms from around the world. These attendees are key individuals within their organization responsible for administering its global mobility programs and ensuring compliance with various immigration requirements.
Act now to secure your sponsorship option and connect with these key immigration and global mobility stakeholders.
AMBASSADOR LEVEL SPONSORSHIPS - $20,000 per option
Ambassador level sponsorship benefits include:
- (2) complimentary Symposium-only registration
- (1) complimentary 6-foot table at Global Mobility Immigration Symposium to display sponsor’s product and/or service. Sponsor also receives up to two complimentary exhibits-only registrations that will allow for staffing the table in the exhibit space during the Symposium.
- Virtual Booth complete with an enhanced listing
- Sponsor logo and 100-word description about the sponsor organization in Conference App
- Logo on GMIS website with link to the sponsor’s home page
- Logo individually displayed on screen preceding the Plenary Sessions
- Opportunity to insert 1-page flyer and one small branded giveaway item (provided by the sponsor) into the conference bags; flyer should be no larger than 8.5” x 11” and can be double-sided
- (3) Twitter messages sent out by SHRM that references sponsor and its sponsorship of the 2020 GMIS
- Complimentary full-page advertisement in Symposium program book (subject to print deadlines)
- Complimentary post-Symposium attendee list with name, company, mailing address, and email address for attendees opted into receiving sponsor communications
- Onsite sponsor logo recognition
All Day Refreshment Break
All Day Break
Virtual Session Sponsor (3 opportunities)
DIPLOMAT LEVEL – $12,500 per option
Diplomat level sponsorship benefits include:
- (1) Symposium-only registration at 50 percent discount
- (1) Complimentary 6-foot table at the SHRM Global Mobility & Immigration Symposium to display sponsor’s product and/or service. Sponsor also receives up to two complimentary exhibits-only registrations that will allow for staffing the table in the exhibit space during the Symposium
- Sponsor logo on Symposium website
- Sponsor logo displayed on screen with other Diplomat level sponsors preceding the Plenary Sessions
- Sponsor logo and 50-word description about the sponsor organization in Conference App
- Opportunity to provided one small branded giveaway item (items provided by the sponsor) into the conference bags
- Complimentary half-page advertisement in Symposium program book (subject to printing deadlines)
- Complimentary set of printed mailing labels to be delivered post-conference with the names and mailing address of attendees opted into receiving sponsor communications
- Onsite logo recognition
Conference Wi-Fi – sponsor logo featured on signage and general session display screens showing Wi-Fi login information – PENDING – Park Evaluations
Virtual Prize Drawing
Afternoon Snack Break – featuring sponsor logo-branded napkins and branded event signage; savory and sweet. – PENDING – Erickson Immigration Group
Conference Bags – SOLD – BAL
Hotel Key Cards – sponsor logo (subject to space considerations) featured on hotel keycards received by Symposium attendees – PENDING- Fisher Phillips
Notebooks – PENDING – Pearl Law Group
In-Person Prize Drawing Two options:
Host – Concurrent Session $5,000 per session
Workplace Immigration Policy Pillar – PENDING - Fragomen
Act now to secure your sponsorship at the 2020 SHRM Global Mobility & Immigration Symposium and connect with key immigration stakeholders!
Contact Dennis Rugbart if you have any questions at +703.535.6112 or via email at Dennis.Rugbart@shrm.org