NOTE: This conference is now sold out.
Includes all general sessions, concurrent sessions and networking events
Through January 18
January 19 - February 22
After February 23
Group of 5 or more? Email email@example.com for pricing.
Need a PDF registration form? Click here.
|DAY PASS |
Provides access to daytime and evening activities for a single day at the conference
|Monday One Day Registration|
March 18, 2019 | 07:00 AM - 08:30 PM
|Tuesday One Day Registration|
March 19, 2019 | 07:00 AM - 07:00 PM
GET INVOLVED! Advocacy Day is your chance to meet with and speak to your member of Congress on HR issues.
March 20, 2019 | 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM
|Lawmaker Visits On Capitol Hill|
March 20, 2019 | 12:30 PM - 04:00 PM
|PRECONFERENCE SEMINARS||SHRM MEMBER||NONMEMBER|
|Saturday, March 16 - Sunday, March 17 (Two Day) Preconference Seminar|
California HR: Applying CA Law to Employment Practices
|Sunday, March 17 (One Day) Preconference Seminars|
Leading Internal HR Investigations
|Workplace Harassment: Practices for Leading a Healthy Culture|
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Note: If you are currently registered and would like to add a preconference program to your registration please contact member care at +1.800.283.7476, option #3 (U.S.) +1.703.548.3440, option #3 (Int’l) between the hours of 8:00 am (ET) and 8:00 pm (ET).
Cancellation and Transfer Policy*
- Confirmed registrants may cancel and receive a full refund (minus a $250 administrative fee) until January 18, 2019.
- Fifty percent (50%) of the registration fee will be refunded for cancellations received from January 19 th through February 22, 2019.
- Cancellations received after February 22, 2019 are nonrefundable.
- An additional cancellation fee of $75 will be charged for each conference add-on included in your registration.
- If a SHRM member transfers his or her registration to a nonmember, the nonmember must do one of two things: Pay the difference of the SHRM member and nonmember price at the time of the transfer or become a SHRM member at the time of the transfer.
* Subject to change.