Performance Overdrive! How the Inclusion Scorecard Impacts Your Business’s Bottom Line
Intended Audience: Experienced
Learn how to build inclusion scorecards and metrics to track and analyze inclusion progress results to strategically drive business performance.
Current inclusion scorecards must evolve to move beyond simply looking at engagement. They must elevate their utility to a level that utilizes logic model-based predictive analytics and processes that more accurately generate strategic outcomes and intended transformational impacts to drive inclusion. Evolving the inclusion scorecard requires that we ask key strategic measurement questions and perform specific actions along the logic model path to create transformational outcomes, impact and change. It involves possessing specific transformational analytics knowledge, skills and competencies to correctly drive each outcome phase (initial, intermediate and long-term) to achieve the desired change effect and impact. This powerful workshop will teach next-level practices to measure the impact of your inclusion initiatives and their ROI to report value-added outcomes to your C-suite.
- Construct a revolutionary inclusion scorecard that utilizes transformational analytics that drive inclusion success beyond mere engagement.
- Learn tactical strategies to implement, analyze and interpret your inclusion scorecard results to report your initiative’s ROI impact to the C-suite for budget, accountability and other resources based on credible, evidence-based outcomes.
- Use your data and templates provided during the workshop to build an inclusion scorecard.
- Receive small-group feedback to ensure your inclusion scorecard has the desired impact and success.
- Learn how to avoid common pitfalls that can derail your initiative’s success.