Mastering Paradoxes: Reimagining and Reframing Inclusive Leadership
Intended Audience: Proficient
Walk away with insights on how to resolve five key paradoxes of inclusion including how to dissolve boundaries while affirming individual differences.
This session takes you beyond policies, compliance, quotas and metrics to a place where we can reimagine and reframe inclusion and how to truly develop inclusive leaders. Leveraging research on great leaders, the science of human nature, and his research from Columbia University, Dr. Hitendra Wadhwa will show how the breakthrough in inclusion comes when we can open leaders’ hearts and inspire them to bring out the full potential in themselves and their people. The journey will move beyond conventional approaches to diversity and inclusion that tend to limit personal and organizational growth and share insights on how to resolve five key paradoxes of Inclusion that every organization faces.
- Can inclusion help both to dissolve boundaries and affirm individual differences?
- Can we practice inclusion without compromising speed, quality, and ownership?
- Can we be inclusive while still nurturing our high potentials?
- Can we create a comfortable environment to discuss uncomfortable topics?
- Can a business stay exclusive while becoming inclusive?