The Connection Zone is the hub of the conference experience — and your center for connections of all kinds! From unique, fast-paced learning opportunities to the immersive workplace convos and coffee and more, you’ll find answers to your questions and solutions to your challenges. Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll find in the Connection Zone.
Getting Talent Back to Work
Learn more about hiring qualified workers with a criminal record deserving of a second chance.
Overflow Viewing Area
When a session reaches capacity, you can listen to the audio and view slides here.
SHRM Certification Information
Interested in becoming SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP Certified? Need to learn about the recertification process for maintaining your SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP? Visit the SHRM Certification Booth for answers.
SHRM Foundation Information
As SHRM’s charity affiliate, the SHRM Foundation is committed to mobilizing the power of HR and the generosity of donors to lead positive social change impacting work, workers and the workplace. Stop by our booth to learn about scholarships, innovation grants, and our certificate programs aimed at improving employment outcomes for veterans and individuals with disabilities.
The SHRMStore is a carefully curated bookstore and specialty merchandise experience supporting All Things Work. Exciting elements of the Store include:
- Featuring the most up-to-date titles covering categories including Culture & Diversity, Inclusion, Talent Acquisition, People Management and more.
- Book signings for nearly 20 speakers. A full book signing schedule will be available closer to the event.
- A refresh of old favorites from our SHRM and I Love HR brands.
- With any purchase, you have the option to round up your total to the nearest dollar to donate to the SHRM Foundation.
- PLEASE NOTE: To view the book signing schedule, visit the Info icon in the mobile app.
18-minute sessions that offer condensed learning on hot topics.
Workplace Convos & Coffee
Have a crucial conversation about improving workplace culture over coffee at SHRM’s immersive coffeehouse.