Educational Program | Workplace Harassment: Practices for Leading a Healthy Culture*
New Orleans Marriott
7.50 SHRM PDCs | Intended Audience: Beginner (Committing to I&D)
*This program requires preregistration. Additional fees apply.
At a time when harassment is taking center stage, it is imperative that HR professionals lead and foster a positive and healthy culture. How do we cultivate inclusive and respectful behavior? How do we define our corporate culture and what is acceptable? How do we demonstrate the credibility of our compliance processes and training?
Join HR leaders, like yourself, in this in-depth learning and discussion experience that stretches far beyond compliance. Learn to lead your organization toward a culture grounded in mutual respect. Discuss components of a comprehensive workplace harassment prevention program to foster a positive and respectful work environment to counter harassment and bullying incidents.
This program is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to:
• Discuss the five-step framework for building a healthy culture
• Discover what part culture plays in harassment, bullying, and retaliation in the workplace
• Apply federal, state, and local laws that address harassment
• Establish an investigation and appeal framework for harassment claims
• Build an effective harassment training program for leadership, managers and employees