Advocacy@Work Registration Options
What's included in your Advocacy@Work Experience?
✓ Live access to all general & concurrent sessions.
✓ Exclusive meetings with Members of Congress, in person and/or virtually.
✓ Tools to change workplace public policy at the national, state and local levels.
✓ PDCs to help you stay on track for recertification.
✓ Network with HR peers and professionals to discuss top workplace policy issues and build strategic relationships with policymakers.
FULL-CONFERENCE REGISTRATION RATES
IN PERSON OR VIRTUAL* PASS OPTIONS AVAILABLE
|EARLY BIRD (Through Jan. 24, 2021)||$850||$1,225||$1,059|
|STANDARD (Jan. 24 – Mar. 12, 2021)||$950||$1,325||$1,159|
|LATE (After Mar. 13, 2021)||$1,050||$1,425||$1,259|
*SHRM Members Save! Register for the conference with the Join Now rate and enjoy the conference plus all the benefits of SHRM membership for one year.
*Same rates apply for in-person or virtual Advocacy@Work registration options
**When you register for the conference, non-SHRM members can become a SHRM member for only $209. Enjoy the conference plus all of the benefits of SHRM membership for one year.
ADVOCACY@WORK 2020 CANCELLATION AND TRANSFER POLICY*
- A cancellation must be in writing using our online form.
- Confirmed registrants may cancel and receive a full refund minus a $250 cancellation fee until January 29, 2021. Fifty percent (50%) of the registration fee will be refunded for cancellations received from January 30 – March 12, 2021. Cancellations received after March 12, 2021, are nonrefundable.
- An additional cancellation fee of $75 will be charged for each conference add on included in your registration.
- If SHRM cancels or postpones an event, attendees can transfer their registration to another SHRM event within the next 12 calendar months at no additional cost.
- If an attendee cancels their registration, they have the option to transfer the registration to another SHRM event, but are responsible for paying any price difference (if applicable).
- Attendees who do not attend the event and/or do not contact SHRM via written correspondence during the set window as directed above will be responsible for the full attendee registration fee.
- If a SHRM member transfers their registration to a nonmember, the nonmember must do one of two things: Pay the difference of the SHRM member and nonmember price at the time of transfer, or become a SHRM member at the time of transfer.
*Policy subject to change