Includes all general sessions and luncheons, admission to the Exposition Hall, concurrent sessions, and online access to conference presentations.
|SHRM MEMBER||JOIN NOW||NONMEMBER|
Now - March 1, 2019
March 2 - April 4, 2019
April 5 - April 10
Group of 5 or more? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing.
PRE- AND POST-CONFERENCE PROGRAMS
In these intensive, information-packed programs, you’ll tackle some of the most critical topics for HR and talent management professionals. Held before and after the conference, these offerings provide unique, in-depth approaches to help you better understand the issues that affect your profession and organization.
|Talent Acquisition: Creating Your Organization's Strategy |
April 6 - 7 , 8:30-5:00 PM (2-Days)
Global Hiring: Complying with U.S. Visa Requirements
People Analytics: Taking Data-Driven Action
Behavioral Interviewing: Competitive Practices for Hiring Smart
Reinventing Candidate Interviews: How to Identify High-Potential Talent
Succession Planning: Preparing for Future Talent Needs
DAY RATES & EXPOSITION HALL
One Day Registration provides access to daytime and evening activities for a single day at the conference? Exposition Hall Pass provides access to the Exposition Hall for both days.
Monday One Day | April 8, 2019 | 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM
|Tuesday One Day | April 9, 2019 | 07:30 AM - 06:00 PM||$795||$1,005|
|Exposition Only | April 8 - 9, 2019 | 04:00 PM - 02:00 PM||$135||$135|
Cancellation and Transfer Policy*
- Cancellations must be in writing using our online form
- Confirmed registrants may cancel and receive a full refund minus a $250 administrative fee until March 1, 2019.
- Fifty percent (50%) of the registration fee will be refunded for cancellations received from March 2rd through April 4, 2019.
- Cancellations received after April 4, 2019, are nonrefundable.
- An additional cancellation fee of $75 will be charged for each conference add-on included in your registration.
- If a SHRM member transfers his or her registration to a nonmember, the nonmember must do one of two things: Pay the difference of the SHRM member and nonmember price at the time of the transfer or become a SHRM member at the time of the transfer.
* This policy is subject to change.