Employment Law & Legislative Conference
SAVE THE DATE
March 14-16, 2016
Registration Opens in October
The 2016 SHRM Employment Law & Legislative Conference will give you the information you need to understand the complex landscape that affects your business. Conference sessions will focus on the new employment realities that your organization needs to be aware of to prepare for the future, such as the legal landscape for workplace flexibility, Supreme Court decisions, hiring talent in the United States and abroad, the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act, the impact of changes to the FLSA, and state law trends relevant to HR.
- Get a clear understanding of the complex world of workplace legislation and court decisions that impact how you do business.
- Be an advocate! Influence the HR public policy agenda by attending the Capitol Hill visits.
- Learn about the latest regulatory and enforcement activities from those on the front lines of implementing federal employment laws.
- Identify and address common pitfalls that can put your organization at risk, such as pre-employment screening, FLSA compliance and sexual harassment claims.
- Get tools, tips and resources that help minimize your organization’s exposure to litigation.
- Build your network of peers and resources.
- Senior HR Professionals who need to know what’s next in workplace law & legislation seeking to successfully position their organizations.
- HR professionals seeking practicable, actionable guidance on workplace management.
- HR Managers seeking to build compliant organizations and manage risk.
- HR practitioners who want to hear from leaders and legislators on how workplace law affects them.