You are hereHome › Registration Information
WAYS TO REGISTER
(800) 283-7476, option 3 (U.S.)
+1 (703) 548-3440, option 3 (Int'l)
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET
Paying by check? Click here to print registration form.
Includes all general sessions, concurrent sessions and networking events
Deadline extended through January 27!
January 21 - March 3
After March 3
|DAY PASS |
One Day Registration provides access to daytime and evening activities for a single day at the conference
|Monday One Day Registration|
March 13, 2017 | 07:00 AM - 08:30 PM
|Tuesday One Day Registration|
March 14, 2017 | 07:00 AM - 07:00 PM
GET INVOLVED! Here is your chance to meet with and speak to your member of Congress on HR issues. We do the planning—you show up and tell your stories to Congress. Please select the session(s) you would like to attend.
March 14, 2017 | 05:15 PM - 06:30 PM
March 15, 2017 | 07:00 AM - 02:00 PM
|Sunday, March 12 (One Day) Preconference Seminars|
Risk Management: Leading Internal HR Investigations8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
|FLSA: Navigating the Fair Labor Standards Act |
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Cancellation and Transfer Policy*
- Cancellations must be in writing using our online form.
- Confirmed registrants may cancel and receive a full refund (minus a $250 administrative fee) until January 20, 2017.
- Fifty percent (50%) of the registration fee will be refunded for cancellations received from January 21st through March 3, 2017.
- Cancellations received after March 4, 2017 are nonrefundable.
- No refunds are available on the On Demand Upgrade.
- An additional cancellation fee of $75 will be charged for each conference add-on included in your registration.
- If a SHRM member transfers his or her registration to a nonmember, the nonmember must do one of two things: Pay the difference of the SHRM member and nonmember price at the time of the transfer or become a SHRM member at the time of the transfer.
* Subject to change.