- SHRM Conferences
- Employment Law & Legislative Conference
- Talent Management Conference & Exposition
- SHRM India HR-Tech Conference & Exposition
- Annual Conference & Exposition
- Emerging LEAD(HR) Conference
- Diversity & Inclusion Conference & Exposition
- SHRM China HR Summit
- SHRM India Annual Conference & Exposition
- On Demand
- Affiliate Conferences
- Speaker Opportunities
- Sponsors & Exhibitors
- Contact Us
Emerging LEAD(HR) Conference
SHRM’s innovative new conference is designed to maximize your potential and help you differentiate yourself in a hyper-competitive talent marketplace.
Designed for high-potential HR professionals who want to move into leadership roles, this event provides practical, best-in-class approaches and perspectives from senior HR leaders, executive search firms and business authorities who will help you build your leadership skill set.
With a curriculum based on SHRM’s Competency Model, this conference will show you how to communicate with authority and influence, demonstrate your professional value to your organization, and advance your career with greater business acumen.
Reasons to Attend:
- Experiential, interactive learning that promotes leadership development.
- A better understanding of the Business Acumen, Communication, and Leadership & Navigation competencies that will help ensure your success.
- Career coaching to hone your skills and grow your influence for career advancement.
Who Should Attend:
- HR managers who have been identified as high-potential in their organization.
- HR professionals who already manage teams and processes and are ready to lead and set strategy.
- HR professionals seeking to advance their career through comprehensive professional development and personal growth.