- SHRM Conferences
- Employment Law & Legislative Conference
- Talent Management Conference & Exposition
- SHRM India HR-Tech Conference & Exposition
- Annual Conference & Exposition
- Emerging LEAD(HR) Conference
- Diversity & Inclusion Conference & Exposition
- SHRM China HR Summit
- SHRM India Annual Conference & Exposition
- On Demand
- Affiliate Conferences
- Speaker Opportunities
- Sponsors & Exhibitors
- Contact Us
Diversity & Inclusion Conference & Exposition
WAYS TO REGISTER
(800) 283-7476, option 3 (U.S.)
+1 (703) 548-3440, option 3 (Int'l)
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET
Established in 1993, the SHRM Diversity & Inclusion Conference & Exposition fosters awareness and appreciation of workplace diversity issues through thought leadership, strategy development, resources, publications and professional development for HR professionals and other business leaders. Making the business case for diversity, helping HR professionals to better articulate its strategic business value, and enabling them to build more diverse and inclusive cultures, are the cornerstones of the initiative.
Reasons to Attend:
- To make the business case for diversity and inclusion in your organization.
- To develop a robust diversity and inclusion strategy that aligns with your organization’s business objectives.
- To create a globally inclusive and culturally competent workforce for the modern workplace.
- To review measurement and accountability mechanisms for successful diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Making the Business Case for workplace diversity and inclusion
- Developing a robust workplace diversity and inclusion strategy that aligns with your organization's business objectives
- Creating a globally inclusive and culturally competent workplace
- Measurement and accountability mechanisms
Who Should Attend:
- HR generalists or managers who need to provide measurable results with their workplace diversity programs
- Senior HR or business leaders tasked with implementing a workplace diversity program
- Workplace diversity educators seeking the best, most comprehensive information available
- Directors of workplace diversity who want innovative, forward-thinking strategies