SHRM China HR Summit
Join Us Next Year!
Tel：+86 10-5923 1033/1250
Fax：+86 10-5923 1055
The SHRM China HR Summit is a gathering of global and local HR gurus and HR practitioners from multinational, Chinese state-owned companies and private organizations. You'll also get the opportunity to network with local and regional CHREs.
Trends are increasing for globalization and HR is playing greater and more important role in achieving global business success. An increasing number of Chinese companies are developing around the world while more multinational companies in service industries are considering entering China market. In China, the new normal in terms of economic restructuring and upgrading, slowing down of economic growth speed, and a strong driver for innovation makes HR to rethink of transformation for HR strategy and practice, rebuilding competency for HR professionals, promoting creativity and focus on business performance results.
HR thought leaders, academicians and senior HR executives from PetroChina, Qualcomm, Cisco, DHL-sinotrans, Ucredit, Oshkosh, Jingdong, CIIC, Synnex, CEEDI, etc…
Browse photos from our 2015 conference!
- Becky Xia, Partner at Fragomen International, as the Summit’s Global Immigration Resource, spoke at the Summit
- Brad Boyson, SHRM-SCP, Executive Director for SHRM Middle East and North Africa (MENA), talking about “The Post-Global Era of HR: how does globalization 2.0 impact the practice of HR - globally?”
- Professor Jiang Wu, Executive Vice Chair of China Talent Research Institute, talking about “Selecting and leveraging the talent of excellence in the world – a great approach for China talent reform”
- The round-table discussion panel with topics on creativity and performance
- General Session in the morning
- Patrick Ran, Ph.D, SHRM-SCP, COO for SHRM China, makes the opening speech
- Lucky winners of our prize drawing with speakers at the summit
- The post-summit workshop on “Selecting and Developing HR Leaders for the Future: Applying the SHRM Competency Model”, facilitated by Jeff Cava and Claudia Al-Bala’a SVP HR Asia Pacific Starwood Hotels & Resorts was well attended by senior HR professionals from Walmart, Renault, TCL, IKEA, Qualcomm, Huawai, Cisco, Starwood Hotels, Sinopec, Nissan, etc..
- Networking during tea breaks
- Jeff Cava, SHRM Board Member and Executive Vice President and CHRO of the Starwood Hotels & Resorts, talking about “HR Leadership: Driving Business Results”
- To understand the challenges in China for multinational and local companies such as the shortage of a qualified workforce, a changing workplace and the social environment.
- To define the necessity for change, to adapt and innovate to survive in the next wave of fierce market competition in China.
- To learn the leading trends of HR innovation and transformation as well as a discussion where HR will go as a profession in the Asia-Pacific region.
- To discuss what strategic initiatives HR leaders are considering to establish a mechanism of innovation to attract, retain, motivate and develop a high-performing team.
- Approaches for developing world-level HR leaders
- Globalization for Chinese HR – One Belt and One Road Initiatives
- HR's role in organizations' global development and innovation
- Technology: impact on HR and perspectives
- Performance management
- Key talent acquisition and stafﬁng
- Challenges for talent assessment
- Employee learning and development in new era
- New laws and regulations and adjustment of labor relations
- Employee motivation strategy in the New Normal
- Business development professionals in a multinational HR service
- Consulting and training companies
- Chief HR Officer, Senior HR VP, HR Vice President, HR Director, Director of HR and Organizational Change, Senior HR Manager, HR Business Partner, Regional Learning Products Lead.